Every year around this time, I shift into high gear. It’s Disney Parks Moms Panel season! This year, I’m doing something different. Opting out entirely. Actually, I’m disqualifying myself. Rather than practicing my grammar, I’ll be joining my friends Tracy and Rachel at Looking Glass Travel.
After a couple of enjoyable afternoons completing Disney’s College of Knowledge, I am thrilled to start this new adventure! As a travel specialist, I get to share my love of Disney travel by helping you plan your next Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa and Adventures By Disney vacations! Since vacation time is precious, I love to take the time to make sure it’s just right down to the details.
Would it surprise you to know that even with years of experience, I still used a Travel Specialist to book the surprise trip coming up next week? (Thanks again, Tracy!)
Ten Reasons to Love Your Disney Travel Specialist
- Experience. There is nothing like a trip to Walt Disney World (or ten) to get a feel for the different experiences. Different groups. All throughout year. Varying itineraries. When you’re visiting an area roughly the size of Manhattan, it’s nice to have a friend who knows the lay of the land and can get your trip started off on the right foot.
- Freedom and Choices. When you work with a Disney travel specialist, you can have as much or as little direct control as you want. If you want to stay up at midnight to book a cabana on Castaway Cay, you’re welcome to do so. If you’d rather your travel specialist handles the legwork, you’re welcome to sleep right through reservation bookings.
- Deals, Sales, and Specials. A Travel Specialist knows what’s coming up and what applies to your trip. They happily sit on the phone listening to Disney hold music for a ridiculously long time on opening days. (I occasionally throw dance parties when “In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room” comes on…it’s a thing.) If you don’t like hold music, thank your travel specialist.
- Less Stress. Knowing that your plans are all laid out makes vacation less stressful. That’s better for everyone.
- Research. Lots of it. A travel specialist spends a good amount of time reading up on the latest developments. They stay in the know, so you don’t have to.
- Free Advice. If you want to know all the best tips and tricks, ask a travel specialist. Ask anything! There are dozens of free and nearly free fun things to do at any Disney vacation location, but knowing is half the battle.
- Papers, Please! You don’t need a passport to travel around the World Showcase at Epcot. What about a Disney Cruise? A travel specialist can advise you on the required paperwork for your vacation,
- Back-up Plan. If something goes wrong on your vacation, you can bet your travel specialist will be with you every step of the way.
- Free. Would you be surprised to know that all of Looking Glass Travel’s Disney travel specialists offer all services entirely free to you? They do. From booking resorts to hotels to dining to all-inclusive packages, all services are free.
- Pixie Dust. When you find the right travel specialist, it’s a bit of magic. From the personal touch of planning tailored itineraries to booking the right cruise to stress-free allergy dining, the magic of Disney lives in the attention to detail that a travel specialist brings to your dream vacation!
To get in touch on the Adventurer Mom at Looking Glass Travel Facebook page, by commenting on any blog post or email me at AdventurerMom@LookingGlassTravel.com
For more information visit Looking Glass Travel!